This section provides information about the transfer of academic credit toward Living University programs and out of the University to other institutions. Students who have transfer credit from Ambassador University (or one of the Ambassador College programs at Pasadena, California; Big Sandy; Texas, or Bricket Wood, St. Albans, UK) should refer to Ambassador University Course Transfer Equivalencies for a list of courses approved for transfer and their Living University equivalent.

As students frequently move from one college or university to another and institutions endeavor to make transfers as seamless as possible. No one likes to lose credit when they transfer irrespective of the reasons involved and Living University seeks to make the transfer process as straightforward as we can. See Transfer to LU for details concerning transfer of credit to Living University programs and to Transfer from LU for information concerning transferring credit to another institution of higher learning.

Living University allows credit upon a proper showing of evidence of satisfactory performance through the college level through the Advanced Placement Program, Armed Forces College Training Programs, the College Level Examination Program (CLEP) and Credit by Proficiency Examination. Follow these links for more information.

In many states, including North Carolina, high school students often get a head start on their college and university education by enrolling in college and university courses while they are still in high school through a local community college. Living University will evaluate such dual enrollment courses for transfer credit. See Early College (Dual Enrollment) for the Living University program for high school students.