A student who has received a bachelor’s degree from another institution may receive a second bachelor’s degree at Living University as a post-baccalaurate student (Postbaccalaureate I). To qualify for the additional bachelor’s degree, the student must:
- Complete a major in a discipline other than that in which a previous degree was earned.
- Complete a minimum of 30 semester credit hours as a regular (matriculated) student after the requirements for the last degree have been fulfilled.
- Attain at least a 2.0 (C) grade point average for all residence coursework at the University taken while pursuing the additional degree.
- Complete all semester credit hours requirements for the Bachelor of Theology degree.
- Comply with all graduation requirements of the University including general education requirements, theology core requirements, approval by the faculty adviser, the department chair of the major, and the Dean of Faculty.
- File an Application for Graduation at the Registrar’s Office by October 15 for graduation in December, by March 15 for May graduation and by June 15 for August graduation. Students may obtain an Application for Graduation online. This form (Form 009) can be downloaded from www.livinguniv.com/forms and mailed to the University Registrar’s Office.
- Have the approval and recommendation of the faculty, signified by the written recommendation of the chair of the department of the student’s major, for graduation and the conferring of the additional bachelor’s degree.
- Attend commencement exercises at which the degree is conferred unless excused by the Registrar.